WHY does anyone in government or any of the news media, to include Fox, even pretend that we still have a Constitution?
Article I: The Legislative Branch
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
1. One of the first things in the Constitution is the ability of Congress to coin money. Nowhere does it grant a private company the authority to coin (print) money, ie the Federal Reserve. So, that part of the Constitution is out.
To establish Post Offices and post Roads;
2, When the Post Office became a private enterprise, it became UnConstitutional. So, that part of the Constitution is out.
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
3. Now the President or president, declares where and when we will go to war without even consulting Congress. So, that part of the Constitution is out.
The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.
3. So, the NDA A bill signed by Mr. obama does away with Habeas Corpus and can imprison any citizen just on his say so. So, that part of the Constitution is out.
No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.
4. There has never, to my knowledge, been a regular statement and account published. This is NOT a budget. So, that part of the Constitution is out.
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by theUnited States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
5. So, accepting the Nobel Prize is not a present. Surree it’s not! How about a UN position? Well, another part of the Constitution is out.
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
6. ” make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts”, does this mean that paper money is worthless?? One more part of the Constitution is out.
Article II: The Executive Branch
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
7. The Constitution states the eligibility requirements of the President and Vice President. It requires that they be a Natural Born Citizen. Born in the country of two Citizens. Well, that doesn’t seem to matter anymore. So, that’s out.
The Bill of Rights
Amendments I – X (Adopted 1791)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
8. ” and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” Has any of our grievances concerning Mr. Obama been heard yet? Has any case been judged on it’s merits yet?
8a. ” Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof” So where does Congress get the authority to deny any county or state government from displaying the 10 Commandments? Didn’t they pass a law banning the display?? – I guess this amendment is gone too.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of afree state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
9. Isn’t requiring a license an infringment? I think so. Why do I as an adult Natural Born Citizen have to beg and pay for the right to keep and bear arms?? – I guess this amendment is gone too.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
10. So, where does the government get the right to take nude pictures and/or inspect my private parts in order to utilize a private transportation vehicle? If the owners of the vehicle (airline) wants to add that to the contract (ticket) then that is their right, not the governments. I want to see the warrant with probable case and my name listed signed by a judge. I don’t want a witch hunt. – I guess this amendment is gone too.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
11. ” nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law” …… Does the NDA A bill override this Constitutional Amendment? I guess this Amendment is worthless too.
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
12. ” In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury” …. I wonder what our judicial system considers speedy. ” to be confronted with the witnesses against him;” … Has anyone been able to get a traffic light camera to testify in court against them? Or does a police officer sit and watch each and every camera in order to be able to testify? I guess this Amendment is out too.
In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of theUnited States, than according to the rules of the common law.
13. ” In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved” …… So, why are so many cases tried by only a judge? I guess this one is out too.
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
14. ” nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” … Tell that to the inmates in Monroe county,Tennessee.
To be continued……….
I could go on, but the whole idea of the Constitution still being valid has been demonstrated. Why pretend any more. We have lost The United States of America unless a valid President and Vice President can be elected and Congress replaced with people that will honor their oath to the Constitution. I just don’t see that happening in this lifetime.
May God Bless theUnited States of America or what’s left of it!